Salted Caramel Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes! Do we really need to say more? Its sweet potato, salted caramel and JD Nutraceuticals Protein! This is WINNING!
4 large pancakes
WHAT YOU NEED:
10g JD Nutraceuticals 100% WPI Salted Caramel
300g Sweet Potato(steamed)
2 Large eggs
2g Coconut oil (for cooking)
4 x Natvia Stevia sticks
- Peel, chop and steam the sweet potato until they are soft.
- Place the steamed sweet potato, eggs, Natvia stevia and whey protein into a blender and blend on high until a creamy batter is achieved.
- Heat the coconut oil in a sauce pan (make sure the pan is quite hot before placing any batter into it). Note: we used a basting brush to apply my oil to the pan so only use half of it per two pancakes.
- We cook two pancakes at a time, generally 2 spoons of batter makes one pancake. Once the batter is applied to the pan, allow to heat for a min or two and flip.
- Repeat these steps with the remaining batter.
- We love to have this served with Chobani low fat plain yogurt, berries and banana with a drizzle of almond butter and maple syrup on top!These won’t disappoint!