Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Protein Rice Puff Squares. Its a mouthful to say and to enjoy! These are a snack that wont have you feeling too heavy. Try our Protein Puff recipe today!
Calories 106 / Carbs 9g / Fat 5g / Protein 6g
Please note the above macros are subject to change based on the brands you use. Please use the above figures as a guide only.
WHAT YOU NEED:
80g Rice Puffs (Freedom Foods)
70g JD Nutraceuticals 100% WPI Salted Caramel
100g Peanut Butter
80g Rice Malt Syrup
20g Coconut Oil
- Place the rice malt syrup, peanut butter and oil into a mixing bowl.
- Mix until it is all well blended.
- Add the rice puffs and protein powder. Mix well.
- Place into a silicon baking tray and press down firmly.
- Place into the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- The squares can be kept in the freezer or the fridge there after. It just depends if you would like them softer (fridge) or harder (freezer).