How many do you do?
Only 5 ingredients!! It's a mouthful to say and to enjoy! These are a snack that won't have you feeling too heavy. If your a fan of chocolate, this is a must try!
| weetbix | peanut butter | honey | water | chocolate protein |
• 5 weetbix
• 2 heaped tbsp (from 1 serving) of milk chocolate brownie protein @jdn_supplements
• 1/4 cup runny peanut butter
• 3 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp water
• Remaining protein powder
• 1 heaped tsp runny peanut butter
• Water 3-4 tbsp (runny enough to be a syrup and to cover the base)
- In a bowl crumble your weetbix finely.
- Mix through remaining ingredients and press down into a lined container or tray.
- For the icing, In a small dip bowl combine ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- If it’s too dry and not syrup like add more water.
- But if it’s too wet add more protein.
- Pour on top of base and set in freezer
Thanks to the incredible @thecleantreatlady for sharing her amazing recipes & creative spark! Give her a follow for more delicious & nutritious treats.