Home made choc coated hazelnut bars?!? The answer is definitely yes! What's the macro's you ask?? Who knows & honestly who cares because TREAT YO SELF! Just ensure you have your AMINO SHRED ready to go post treats.
• 2/3 cups mixed nuts
• 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
• 1/3 cup brown rice puffs
• 2-3 heaped tbsp hazelnut spread @pana_organic
• 1 tbsp chocolate protein @jdn_supplements
• 5-6 cubes dark lint chocolate • 1 tsp coconut oil
- Roughly chop up mixed nuts and put into mixing bowl.
- Stir through remaining ingredients (besides chocolate and coconut oil).
- Press mixture down into your mould of choice and freeze.
- Once it has frozen solid slice your pieces and melt your chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Coat your treats and set in fridge so the filling softens (if you like your treats crunchy I recommend freezing them instead).
Thanks to the incredible @thecleantreatlady for sharing her amazing recipes & creative spark! Give her a follow for more delicious & nutritious treats.